Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST
P.O. Box 1976
1970 Palo Verde Drive
Havasu Lake, CA 92363
Sierra Fisher, Community Health Representative
The Wellness Center is committed to facilitate and establish a positive quality of life emotionally, physically, spiritually and mentally in the Chemehuevi Community.
To provide quality outreach health care services and health promotion/disease prevention services to the Community.
- Assessment and Case Management-Client evaluation, short/long term goals.
- Prevention/Education Services-group or one on one basis.
- Home Management Assistance-daily living skills, applying financial assistance, medical appointment scheduling.
- Administrative Contract Requirements.
- The CHR program was implemented to improve the health knowledge, attitudes and practices of Indian people by promoting, supporting, and assisting the Indian Health Services (IHS) in delivering a total health care program. The efforts of CHR staff have produced an American Indian and Alaska Native health service delivery system, which provides for follow-up and continued contact with the health care delivery system at the community level, thereby meeting the most basic needs of the American Indian population.
- The goal of the CHR program is to address health care needs through the provision of community-oriented primary care services, including traditional Native concepts in multiple’ settings, utilizing community based well trained, medically guided health care workers.