Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
7:30 AM to 6:00 PM PST
P.O. Box 1976
1985 Palo Verde Dr.
Havasu Lake, CA 92363
“Learning is Life”
To the extent that we are all educated and informed, we will be more equipped to deal with the gut issues that tend to divide us. – Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg
- GED-H.S. Graduate Incentive Award Policies and Procedures – Download
- After School Home Work Assistance
- Summer School Program
- Honor Roll – (click for 1st-12th Honor Roll Monetary Award Policy)
- GED Resources for Tribal Members
- Deans List Monetary Award – (click link for Policies and Procedures)
- HED/AVT Chemehuevi Scholarship Funding – (click link for Application)
- High Speed Internet Access
- Capacity to hold Webinars
- State of the Art Computer Lab
- Resource Library
- Conference/Training Room
- Music Program
- Improve access to all education programs and services.
- Provide excellent student services.
- Prepare our community for a highly skilled workforce.
- Create student-centered partnerships with colleges and universities.
- Provide effective developmental and adult education.
- Create partnerships with business and industry, the local schools, government and other constituencies that may enhance our community.
- Foster responsible civic engagement.