Educational Resources, Conference Room, Library, Computer Lab, and Training Center
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
P.O. Box 1976
1985 Palo Verde Dr.
Havasu Lake, CA 92363
Anne Frazier – Director Education Center
Erica Dejulio – Educational Assistant
Johnny Gordon, Jr. – Educational Assistant
Imani Evans – Classroom Assistant
Vacant – Classroom Assistant
“Learning is Life”
To the extent that we are all educated and informed, we will be more equipped to deal with the gut issues that tend to divide us. – Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg
- GED-H.S. Graduate Incentive Award – ged-h-s-graduate-incentive-award-policies-and-procedures
- 1st – 12th Grade Honor Roll Monetary Award – 1st-12th-honor-roll-monetary-award-policies-and-procedures
- Dean’s List Monetary Award – deans-list-monetary-award-policies-and-procedures
- After School Home Work Assistance – ahhp-pp-registration
- Annual Summer Camp Program
- GED Resources for Tribal Members
- College Funding Grants
- College Funding Deadlines: Fall May 31st, Spring October 30th
- Capacity to hold Webinars
- Computer Lab
- Fax Available
- Conference/Training Room
- CFA Award Packet Revised 2020
- CFA Responsibility Acknowledgement of Funds Received
- FERPA Form Blank
- Financial Needs Analysis Form
- Call the Education Department for any questions.
- Improve access to all education programs and services.
- Provide excellent student services.
- Prepare our community for a highly skilled workforce.
- Create student-centered partnerships with colleges and universities.
- Provide effective developmental and adult education.
- Create partnerships with business and industry, the local schools, government and other constituencies that may enhance our community.
- Foster responsible civic engagement.